- Precisely designed
- Excellent performance
- Long service life
- Model ATS-105M is Single Point Hazardous Gas Monitor/ Alarm for ambient air. Model ATS-105 is suitable for Combustible gases (%LEL) or PPM level of CO, H2S, SO2, NO, NO2, CL2, B2H6, Hydrocarbons, organic solvents and other Toxic Gases.
- The ATS-105M features a rugged, long-life Electrochemical, Catalytic Pellister, metal oxide semiconductor (MOS) sensor.
- The sensor is available either in a separate junction box for remote mounting up to several hundred Meters from the monitor, or as an integral component attached to the instrument.
- The ATS-105M provides a Graphics LCD display of gas concentrations, audio/visual alarms, relay contacts, plus analog (4-20mA ) and digital RS 232/485 and USB outputs. Accept Single 4-20 mA Input from Remote Sensor/Transmitter.
- Principle: Electrochemical, Solid State Semiconductor and Catalytic
- Range: %V/V, % LEL, PPM, PPB
- Resolution: 0.1 Unit or 1 Unit (Application based)
- Sampling Method: Diffusion
- Display: Alphanumeric LED
- Alarm; Relay Contact NO NC
- Analog Output: 4-20mA
- Digital Output : RS 232, RS 485 and Modbus Communication Protocol
- Power Source: 24V DC or 230VAC
- Accuracy: /2%
- Response Time: <5 Second
- Sensor Life: 2-3 Years